




The weekend overall was somewhat uneventful, though relaxing and enjoyable. We did however have a great trek on Sunday and hiked Diamond Head - a large volcanic crater. The hike is a perpertual incline to the top where there is an amazing lookout worthy of all the hard work to get up there (which really wasn't all that bad). Except for the crowds, this was a great hike.
Tyson had many sympathetic looks since he was carrying Jaden in our new baby backpack (not an easy task, I agree!). We all three of us made it, though Jaden perhaps had it best. I wonder if they make those backpacks wife-sized? Hmm, worth looking into.
There were so many people at the top that is was crowded and felt very cramped. Everyone was snapping pictures and we were constantly in the way. The plus side however was that there were plenty of people who were willing to take our pictures together - a rare treat for us. One Japanese woman even asked to have her picture taken with Jaden despite the fact that Jaden wanted no part of that.
The last picture I've included this week was Jaden eating a peanut butter cup shortly after Halloween. Pure contentment and a whole lotta mess. He hasn't had another one since, I think he likes them a bit too much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment