Saturday, June 03, 2006

Want My Monster Truck

Well, I can scarecely believe two months have passed since my last update. My how time flies. A quick update and then some pictures soon, I promise.

The highlight of the last couple of months has definitely been Linda and Don's visit - a stay with us and then a big trip to Maui. Jaden had a blast with "Nana and Papa Don". The Maui trip will have a post of its own (I promise!!)

In other news, we had Jaden's hearing tested in April, followed up by a speech evaluataion in late May. We were getting concerned with his speech development, and so the doctor recommended this course of action. Needless to say, the minute we started making appointments Jaden's speech became clearer and clearer. The trouble was never a lack for words, only difficulty in understanding him. Now he's a little chatterbox, constantly saying "I don't want to", or "want some milk...now". Oh well, manners next I guess (though he does say please and thank you, I guess he's found 'now' much more effective).

No comments: