




Well since everyone seems to be waiting for some pictures, I'll post some . . . BUT, I want it known that the house is still in a bit of rough shape, i.e. we have a lot of work to do! :)
At least you'll see our new furniture, the layout of the house, and I'll keep posting new pictures as I can. We have a lot we want to do, the first step being unpacking.
Also, our little Jaden turns three today. How time flies.
2 comments:
Place looks great! Wish I was able to help with all your moving. I'm too far away! But I was there in spirit, it's just my body was on strike...lol. Good job, I hope you enjoy your new home! Looks great!
Hi Melissa...It's Carolyn. Your house looks homey and veerrrry nice. Congrats on moving into your own place. Isn't it great. I'll bet Jaden loves it. What is the yard like? We had a ton of snow the other day (yes, even in the "It's the climate" city). Our neighbor made a snowman and put a sign on him that said "will work for freezer space." Maybe that's what Jaden needs to do!
So, are you a fugitive from justice and you can't get back into Canada???
Take care.
Post a Comment