Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jaden's Birthday






Our little Jaden is finally three. Hard to believe how quickly time has flown (and how many places he's lived since he was born). While Shelley was here, we celebrated his birthday complete with a Bob the Builder cake, gifts, balloons and the whole nine yards. The next morning he asked if we could do it again - you know since the balloons were still up.
On his birthday proper, Jaden and I made some cupcakes, which we decorated once Tyson got home. Then supper and presents and getting to eat the cupcakes. We also went cat hunting since that was to be Jaden's birthday gift from us, but had no luck. It's very difficult to adopt a cat in New York!!! Instead we travelled over to Toys R Us for a tour, and I think that was just as much fun for Jaden.
Almost every morning Jaden asks me if he's still three, and when can he have another birthday. When I explain all the other holidays that have to happen he exclaims "Oh Good, I Love Halloween. Is it Halloween now?!?". Not quite what I had in mind. Anyway, here are a few pictures from his birthday.

No comments: