Well, last week we went to visit the big Santa Claus. At first Jaden was a little shy and didn't want to sit with him - but, considering we had waited two and a half hours, it just wasn't an option for him. As you can see, he got over being shy quite quickly.
This Santa was in town at the Roycroft Inn. We won't be going to see the mall Santas because Jaden has figured out that those Santas in the mall aren't real.
He's also kind of questioning the whole Santa thing in general - his logic being since we've said magic isn't real, and Santa is magic, then Santa can't be real. Tyson and I have done a lot of backpedaling in the last couple of weeks. I think we've convinced him. There were some deer tracks all over our backyard, conveniently coming from the neighbours past all our windows and then toddling off to the next house. Since they were partially filled in with snow, I was able to convince him they're actually elf prints. Whew! Thank goodness for small miracles.

No comments:
Post a Comment