Well, Jaden's birthday went off without a hitch - of course we're all exhausted today (except for Jaden) but it was all worth it. Jaden had his first party with friends - three friends to be exact. He has been excited for his birthday for weeks and for his party since he knew he was having friends over.
The first picture is of Jaden walking in and seeing the house decorated for the first time. And then of his first funny face as a four year old, and finally playing "Pin the Parrot on the Pirate".
I think the funniest thing about his party was definitely him wanting to open his gifts. He didn't like that parties have a convention and you have to play, eat, then cake BEFORE opening gifts. I had to perch the gifts up high. I noticed Jaden dragging out his step stool, and upon realizing the stool was still too short dragging a chair over to try to reach his gifts. Priceless. A good time was had by all.

No comments:
Post a Comment