Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Fun

Well, this will be the first official post from my computer (and not iPhone) since my move. I just got back from my...fourth trip....to Trader Joe's since we got here. Maybe 5th. For as much as you can love a grocery store, I love this place. I bought 4 pounds of tangerines for $2.69. I nearly danced in the store when I saw that price. But of course, there were a lot of people and I didn't want to cause any injuries.

It's raining right now, and very dark for 5p.m. I still have to get some pictures of the neighborhood, I'll call it my weekend project.

Our moving fiasco is nearly at an end...our stuff is somewhere near Chicago. I actually used LinkedIn and Google to find the name and contact information for the Director of Corporate Client Relations. And called her. Very nice lady. I calmly suggested her company may wish to review its affiliation with American Household in Buffalo.

Hope all is well in your necks of the wood. More soon!

No comments: