Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funny Hat Day



Funny Hat Day was a holiday celebrated in the McCann household because the days are long. . . Jaden of course loved it, though he wondered why everyone on the street wasn't wearing a funny hat. He wanted to have a parade....thankfully I convinced him it would be more fun to play cards!
Jaden is increasingly becoming quite the character. Ever sweet, he definitely has a mischievous side that at times can be a little . . . .trying . . . . to deal with.
This morning as I was chatting with Shelley, Jaden was trying desperately to get my attention. He said, finally after trying everything he could think of "I have an idea mommy. And you're not going to like it." I didn't. He brought up his toy piano and sat beside me and began banging and belting out a tune. Needless to say I sent him across the room so I could hear my sister on the other end....
He also likes to make a deal. As in, "Mommy let's make a deal. How about you color with me FIRST and THEN you can go make the beds." It's never a very good deal for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: