Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This week in pictures



The family is doing quite well - as you can see, we're about as silly as ever. I particularly love the picture of Tyson with Lucas and Jaden - this is the definition of fatherhood....
Lucas is a happy, smiley, content little baby. He likes to just kind of look around. Thank god he's pretty low maintenance so far. hehe.

As you can see, hats are in fashion in our household. My dining room table either looks like a puzzle table or an arts and crafts station 9/10 of the time. Usually there's enough room for us to eat inbetween the puzzle pieces and craft glue. Thankfully no dinner plates have been glued to the table yet. I can't WAIT for summer. :)

Jaden's latest is wanting to stop and wait to watch automatic doors close. Somehow in his little world this is a magical thing. He seems to think there are ghosts closing the doors for us. I told him no, there's just miniature men who push a button to open and close the door. I orginally thought to tell him the truth about motion sensors - but where's the fun in that?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: