Saturday, September 11, 2010

This Week's Fun!

Well, Jaden has successfully finished his first week of first grade. Here's a few of Jaden's answers to the usual questions...

His favorite subject? - "Rec" (i.e. recess)
Have you made any new friends? - "Yeah,lots, but I don't know their names."
Best part of the day? - "Going for lunch and Rec."
What did you sing in music class? - "Well, everyone else sang Wheels on the Bus, but I didn't feel like it."

Today on the playground, Jaden was asking about God and heaven....and then out of the blue he asked me "So, is God like the mayor of heaven?", and when I responded, "Something like that", Jaden then asked if he was more like a lawyer.

Lucas and I have enjoyed some time together while Jaden has been at school. Even with a two year old, the house is so quiet! Little Lucas loves to dance, and every day we have a short dance party!

Today we enjoyed a day at home, where between fights, Jaden and Lucas actually played together and helped me get the housework done....now that's progress!

No comments: