Monday, January 03, 2011

January 2011 - Christmas is Over?!?

Hi there! Happy New Year!! Hard to believe, but life returns to "normal" at the McCann household today. Jaden is back to school, Lucas is at the sitters, and Tyson and I are back at work.

It was a very relaxing and fun family holiday. We stayed home and played this year, which actually was really quite nice.

The boys had a wonderful Christmas and loved all of their presents. Santa's visit was of course exciting. Jaden woke Lucas up on Christmas morning (at 6:00 a.m.!). At first, Tyson and I only heard Luke kind of moan in complaint. But, once Jaden said the magic word ("presents"), we heard Luke say "Presents? YAY!" and run out of his room. Then it was chaos. Fun, but chaos.

Jaden was incredibly appreciative this year. With every present, he said "YES!", or if it was from Tyson and I, he ran over and gave us a big hug and kiss. It was really sweet, and kind of unlike Jaden to be so demonstrative. Very sweet.

Tyson and I got a Flip this year (video camera), so it was fun to record some special moments. We'll be sure to share them when we can!

No comments: