


Tyson greeted us at the airport with our first lei's. They were beautiful, and I thought 'wow, I could get used to this place'! We went back to our apartment and then the fun began.
Though it was already a long day, we packed up the car with various Jaden necessities and headed off for Sandy Beach. Let me say that Hawaii and I are going to get along great I think, though we all stick out like sore thumbs with our glow-in-the-dark white legs. The beach was awesome, but a little too rough for swimming. We played around in the waves, looked for sea life and just enjoyed the first official beach trip. Then we headed off for a drive to Hanauma Bay....a great snorkeling spot we'll have to go back to soon. Took some pictures and then headed homeward.
In general, I don't think Jaden liked sand too much but he loved the water running over his toes. He splashed his dad and I and enjoyed watching the waves breaking but refused to walk barefoot in the sand, even in the cool, wet stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment