Thursday, October 20, 2005

Uhh...where has the time gone ?!?

Well, the title says it all - October 20th and I can scarcely believe it. We'll be trick or treating soon!! Someone told me that time starts to fly here because there are no changing seasons, so it all blurs into one. I was reluctant to believe it and yet, now I think maybe they were on to something!

Jaden is up to his usual tricks, loves the garbage truck, but also now the cement truck. He has learned a couple of numbers, can recognize the numbers 1 and 4, and perhaps a couple more and is starting to hold up the right number of fingers. He loves to sing "Mary had a Little Lamb", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "This Old Man".
I think Jaden has finally adjusted to daycare, though Rosie mentioned today that he doesn't interact too much with the other children yet. I find it hard to believe he's antisocial (of course I would), so I'm thinking maybe he just needs to figure them out some more.

I know we need to add more pictures - this weekend we'll take a bunch of Jaden so you can see how much he's growing!!

No comments: