


Our visit with Randy and Marilyn was great - although it seemed very short because we wanted to do so much with them and of course there wasn't enough time for everything.
Randy and Marilyn arrived on the same day that Tyson got home from Japan - needless to say there were a lot of McCann's in the airport at the same time. Jaden and I met up with all of them after work and Jaden took to his Pa and Nana just like that.
On Friday, Pa and Nana had Jaden all to themselves for a day, and they sure kept Jaden busy! He went to the zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium (which was apparently the favourite by Jaden, who would have thought!)
The weekend was a little slow for me personally because I needed to rest, however we did make it to Waimea Bay on Saturday and a luau in the evening. The luau was pretty good - mine and Tyson's first, and of course a first for Jaden too. He was a little trooper, staying up well past his bedtime with minimal crankiness (for being up so late). Tyson, Randy and Jaden went for a three minute ride on an outrigger canoe, and Jaden loved that! He even got to try a sip of my pina colada (virgin of course, I was off alcohol that night) and I would say he loved it (better watch out!)
On Sunday Tyson, Randy, Marilyn and Jaden went to Sea Life Adventure Park and saw all sorts of sea creatures and shows. I'm looking forward to going with Tyson and Jaden in the near future. The rest of our visit was mostly that, a nice visit with not much sightseeing because I had to work, as did Tyson.
Hope you enjoy the couple of pictures from our visit with Randy and Marilyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment