Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Weekend Alone - and Jaden up to No Good.

This past weekend was very hectic, what with all of the running around ,errands, housecleaning, and Jaden entertaining we needed to do that I can scarcely believe it's Sunday night and it's back to work tomorrow. Oh well, at least there'll be another weekend in a few days.
On Saturday we managed to get out to Sandy Beach - which I haven't been to since our first day here. The water is getting rough and beyond our swimming abilities however we did get to explore the tidal pools a lot and that was really nice.
Jaden really loves walking around on the beach now, and into the water and on the rocks and yes, even in the sand. We saw a lot of little fish in the tide pools that Jaden enjoyed looking for and watching if they were conspicuous enough. In letting him run on the beach, he found a culvert and ran directly towards it, that is until Tyson caught up with him - Jaden had a look on his face that showed he knew exactly he wasn't really supposed to be there but revelled in getting there before being caught all the same. He's really quite a handful most days, but it's hysterical watching him try to get away with any and everything.
Sunday was a day of shopping and though Jaden was tired and a bit crusty he still managed to hold it together long enough to get everything done - but it surely wasn't the most fun for anyone.
Today (Sunday) is the first day Jaden has not had a single bottle, all his milk has been in sippy cups - and I don't think he's missed it at all. I'm not sure how that will work at daycare but we're going to try - and see what happens (I hope Rosie will forgive us!)
I know I promised to put up some pictures of Tyson in Japan, and I certainly will but we have to discuss which pictures I can put up - so stay tuned.

No comments: